Listen to sara.bethhesters Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 6, 2010

What are they? oh duh!! friends

My friends? My life!
Sabrina Lyle: I can't explain how amazing this girl is! She is one of my heroes!! I have always adored her. She is beautiful, strong, and down right hilarious! I usually don't get along with girls for a long period of time but I can spend every second with her!
Jo Zabriskie: Where to begin? Well I'm jealous of her for sure! She's talented, beautiful, and always makes me laugh. If I don't know what to say to her, I just text a backstreet boy lyric and instant conversation.
Rachel Russel: Uh... miss her? you bet I do! She is so funny, I get along with her all the time, and we bring out the crazy in each other? what more can you ask for in a friend?

Now is the time you start feeling jealous.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment