Listen to sara.bethhesters Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Usual

So today I realized that I don't look like a senior... interesting... everyone was so surprised when I said I was.
Also, 1st graders are ADORABLE!!!
Other news
I once again was amazed at how attractive someone is... And I shouldn't think so because they're my teacher. teehee! Don't worry about it, it's all good.

So there's some people that annoy me (a couple people in my class). Here's why: they think they're better than everyone else, they are SO inappropriate, they are loud, they are obnoxious, and they constantly disrupt the class (normally that wouldn't bug me but I was already sick of them... now I can't even learn?? I think not)
Okaiii thnx bai

No comments:

Post a Comment